Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Body Painting







Daniel got to experience playing with body paint at his day care a while back. Here he is at the beginning; cute and clean.




But, OH! Look at the fun paint brush! Let's touch it..... and fling it. Hmmm, I wonder how it tastes? Hey! This color would look great on my arms! Oops! What did you say? I got it in my hair?




Needless to say, he had a ball. He basically took a bath in the paint rubbing it all over his arms and in his hair. But he didn't stop there, of course...
He had to paint the rocking horse, and all of outside. His teacher showed me the pictures and we were both in stitches. She said he looked like a hot dog with ketchup and mustard all over.
Rest assured, the hot dog got 2 baths that day.

3 comments:

Stephani said...

That is so cute! He totally could be a hot dog!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

You're a VERY patient momma!! I don't know if I could handle that :)

Matt and Tommi +4 said...

Now that is hilarious! What a cutie!